Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Screw YOU motorist I AM THE HIGHWAY PATROL


Why would someone who is to be the example in law enforcement and knowing the aspects of the law LIE and COMMIT perjury in writing? The term ‘ABOUT’ means "reasonably close to or almost," and to use that term in conjunction with something that you have NO IDEA of what that ‘ABOUT’ is, constitutes a lie.

I could say that I was doing ABOUT 55 mph in using this ‘About’ term and I’d be correct also. I could say that I saw a law enforcement officer doing about 100 mph WITHOUT lights and siren and I’d be correct in this same ‘BS’ corner even if he or she were only doing 55 mph. Without the use of radar in tracking the speed of a vehicle, ALL is FRAUDLENT and a miscarriage of justice on the part of the state government and agency invoking the lie.

Law Enforcement is supposed to be representatives of the legal system and enforce the law NOT be the same as a criminal and break the law themselves by creating fraudulent statements unless they belong to a criminal government, and that’s what a criminal government does to prove that it’s right and the slaves of the state are liars.

California Highway Patrol 11-99 Foundation quotes, “the modern CHP officer is one of the most motivated, highly and widely trained of all law enforcement personnel.” However when interacting with CHP officers, the opposite is true; therefore, this quote has to be false, because the experience that I have had with the CHP has been all but that. The only motivation that I have encountered is that of deceit. If they were highly and widely trained, they’d have a personality that shows customer service and not belligerent behavior.

I work as security and interact with law enforcement in my job; therefore, I have a working knowledge of how law enforcement works and behaves. Being BILLIGERENT is not providing a service to the community, it’s “exhibiting assertiveness (aggressiveness), hostility, or combativeness” and these are NOT attributes of a service oriented organization in a community, but those of a hostile and corrupt government system.

Will I support the CHP 11-99 Foundation? NEVER will I contribute anything that supports corrupt law enforcement whether it is CHP or any other highway patrol unit that use hostility and combative techniques when talking to a motorist.

I’ve been driving for over 50 years, and I have NEVER had a moving violation. I don't even one even a parking ticket. NOT one ticket for anything until some crackpot CHP decides he hasn’t made his quota in tickets and money for his enemy state OR thinks that I WON'T return to fight my ticket. GUESS WHAT? 

No comments:

Post a Comment